Some of the examples from First Edition Launchers. (Rarities from left to right: Default, Uncommon, Epic, Legendary)
- A Launcher is an extra in-game component that each player has.
- Each player owns one "Default Launcher" by default. Default Launchers are in-game items that are given to each player automatically.
- Players do not need multiple launchers to play with multiple Spinblades. One launcher of any type can be used for all Spinblades a player has.
- Default Launchers are not NFTs. For this reason, they cannot be traded or sold on secondary marketplaces.
- Besides Default Launchers, there are also First Edition Launchers which are different from Default Launchers.
- The total supply of First Edition Launchers is 2500.
- First Edition Launchers are NFTs. Players can trade or sell these Launchers if they wish.
- Launchers cannot be rented.
This part of the whitepaper is not yet the final version. Some changes might be applied during the development process.