- Spinduel is a battle mode where one Blader fights against another Blader, in other words, it is a "1 vs 1" battle mode.
- This game mode requires no entry fee.
- A maximum of 5 Spinduel battles can be played per Spinblade per day. (First Edition Box owners can participate in +1 extra Daily Spinduel battle per day.)
- Spinduel winners are rewarded with $BOLT.
- A Spinduel can consist of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 rounds.
- There is a certain scoring system in this battle mode. Essentially, the first to reach 3 points wins. According to this:
- Winning the round by throwing out the opponent: 1 point
- Winning the round by spinning longer than the opponent: 1 point
- Winning the round by breaking the opponent: 2 points
*In cases where the match is won 4-0 by breaking the opponent 2 times in a row, the winner receives the “Strike Bonus”